Tax Conference 2020
TBC due to CoVid-19
This event was due to be held on 30 April 2020 and has been postponed due to the Corona Virus. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
If you can no longer attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax conference 2020 is a full day event, open to all professionals. Ticket prices include breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Venue: Arundel House, Arundel St, Temple, London WC2R 3DX (nearest tube: Temple)
The Tax Conference 2020 features a variety of expert speakers who will cover a range of topics:
- Caroline Fleet, Partner – Crowe UK: Property Tax Update
- John Hood, Partner – Moore Kingston Smith: Tax Dispute Resolution
- Paul Howard, Director – Dixon Wilson: Corporate Reconstructions
- John Moxon, Founder and Director and Mark Wood, Director – YesTax: Research & Development and Patent Box
- Hui Ling McCarthy QC – 11 New Square: VAT
- Kevin Offer, Partner – Hardwick & Morris LLP: Private Client Update
- Carol Wells, Managing Director – Jupiter Tax: Inheritance Tax Update
The full programme will be published nearer the time to ensure the presentations remain topical.
For full Speaker Biographies, please click here.
The conference is sponsored by London Tax Network, Specialists in Tax Investigations and Vantage Fee Protect, who provide a flexible approach to Tax Fee Protection insurance. It will be hosted by Mala Kapacee, Founder of London Tax Society and Director of London Tax Network.
Tickets are £225 – online payments include £5 booking fees. To pay for tickets by bank transfer, please complete the Booking Form.