Terms and Conditions of purchase
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by London Tax Network Ltd (“Company”) or venue management or owner (”Venue Owner”). The Company/ Venue Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by negligence of the Company/ Venue Owner or its agents and employees), loss or damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at the Company’s discretion. Lost ticket(s) will not be replaced or refunded.
- Age restrictions (18+ and up to 10 years PQE only unless otherwise stated) and rules apply. No refunds will be made for ignorance of these restrictions.
- The Company/ Venue Owner reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- The Companymay add, withdraw or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Company/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
- The Company/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occuring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.